ad

Latest Updates

Abbeydex.com

Saturday 29 December 2012

[VIDEO] Henrisoul - Your Love


Meet humble, multi-talented and ever smiling Ifeanyi Orji a.k.a Henrisoul, the preacher's boy who became a graphic printer to pay his way onto your TV screens.

Speaking on his new deal with HHQ Management, Henrisoul says he was on the verge of a career slave signing deal by people he considered as mentors.

''Recently, I was approached by a company to sign a deal that was going to lead me into slavery. Like most 'upcoming acts' I did not have a guide and was desperate. In fact make I no speak English abeg, when hunger do me strong thing, and the guys come with that offer and money, at first, I agree o. But God save me say I no sign. But thank God for my new managers who share my mission and vision’’

Enjoy the video and be rest assured, there’s plenty more to expect from this artiste.







0 comments:

Post a Comment